hose bib vinyl
I'm looking to install a hose bib on the side of the house in the spring, but I'm at a loss how/where to find the trim piece of siding that matches the rest. Any tips?
Home Depot.......I was pleasantly suprised at their inventory.

Ed
Are you talking type of color? You can paint it if necessary.
Home Depot carries Plygem siding blocks in a variety of colors and configurations.

Builders Edge on Amazon is what I used for mine, and the color matched almost perfectly. I'll be using another of the same to install another receptacle for landscape lighting.

It doesn't have to match exactly. Depending on your siding and home styling, white works well too.
(01-23-2019, 11:39 AM)FS7 Wrote: Home Depot carries Plygem siding blocks in a variety of colors and configurations.

Builders Edge on Amazon is what I used for mine, and the color matched almost perfectly. I'll be using another of the same to install another receptacle for landscape lighting.

It doesn't have to match exactly. Depending on your siding and home styling, white works well too.

OK Great Thanks for all the tips. I'll check out Home Depot.
Menards has a lot of different colors
Do you know who the manufacturer of your siding is?  The box stores sometime only carry a couple brands and potentially only the consumer/DIY grade of products.  Look also at building suppliers (i.e. real lumber yards) in your area also.  The most likely carry different brands and/or the lines contractors use when building homes or installing siding products.