Hand Saws and a Record plane
Bought the following in the late 1980’s and now need a good shop to  work in.  As for the saws, I just never could acquire the knack of using a hand saw from my wheelchair and were hung up in the tool cabinet. ‘Gonna’ say these two saws are in 95% as-new condition. As for the plane,  I am at “that age” where my hands do not work as well as they should and am selling some planes before I drop and damage them. Same condition as the saws.

Sanderson Kaysex Pax dovetail saw, brass spline, Sheffield UK, 8 1/16” blade, 20 (??)  teeth per inch, US $65.00 inc. shipping via Priority Mail.

Tyzack No. 120 tenon saw, brass spline, Sheffield UK, 12” blade, 12 (??) teeth per inch, US $65.00 inc. shipping via Priority Mail.

Or both for US $115.00 inc. shipping via Priority Mail.

Record No. 311, UK made,  3-in-1 Limited Edition plane in OEM wood finger joint box. 1 1/8” wide blade, 6” long body. Catalogue no. 311LE. Body and spacer marked 173, no number on fore end. Can be utilized as a bull nose, shoulder/rabbet, or chisel plane.. US $55.00 inc. shipping via Priority Mail.

Am unable to post or send pictures as my camera is not working.

Due to prior problems with shipping and payment, will only ship to the lower 48 via US Post Office and accept a US Post Office Money Order.
I'll take the Record Plane.
Dave
Dave: thanks! Check your PMs for my address, etc. Again, thanks.