Still trying to clear shop space...
All prices are "obo" but I will attempt to price things fair enough that you won't need to do much haggling. All prices are PLUS shipping costs. Also, I'll ship smaller items via USPS daily but larger items will go out via FedEx and I will only ship those heavy/large items once a week. I'm in Idaho so, west coast shipping costs will be more appealing. As always requests will be prioritized by the order in which PM's are received. PayPal or USPS money order are accepted for payments at my discretion. Items paid through PayPal can only be shipped to the address registered and confirmed through PP.

(2) New Kreg KMS7714 48-Inch Top Trak: SOLD[/color][/color][/size]
(2) New (one is unboxed) Kreg KMS7801 Standard Swing Stop: SOLD
(2) New (one is unboxed) Kreg KMS7800 Solid Production Stop: SOLD
All of the above Kreg stuff for SOLD
Some pics:

[size=small][color=#000000][color=#000000](2) Used GRR-RIPPERs: Both have the side legs along with the side support. One has the large support platform attachment as well. There is a chip in the plastic on one of the side legs as seen in the picture. SOLD

(2) Peachtree Power Push Blocks: Both are in great used shape and these things are awesome for use on the jointer, router table etc. They have kick down adjustable "hook platforms" for the ends and sides that make feeding stock a breeze. Buy both for lowered to $35+sh
[Image: TOlCefq.jpg]
[Image: fhPlimn.jpg]

New Woodline USA WL-APC 10-Piece Cathedral Profile Arch Panel Router Template Set: SOLD

[size=small]NEW Quick Change Chuck for DeWalt Router Models: 616, 618, 621 & Hitachi M12V2, M12VC & M12SC: Lowered to $45+sh

[Image: JQ4v12C.jpg]

New (3) Packages Pipe Clamp Stands / Pads: SOLD

NEW CMT Enlock bit with key package: Both for $15+sh
[Image: 6Bi96Vk.jpg]

New Carter Stabalizers: SEA 1 and CTR 3: Lowered to $45/ea.+ sh
[Image: x65zQws.jpg]
[Image: jGA7Oge.jpg]

New Dewalt fixed base for DW618 and DW616 motors: Lowered to $40+sh
[Image: qVPPb9g.jpg]

Unisaw Blade Guard: Lowered to $35+ sh
[Image: dT8GEav.jpg]

New Delta T2 TS 30" rails (no fence): Lowered to $25+sh
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
I can use those pipe clamp pads. Pm sent
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Next up is a Shark Guard package for a right tilt Delta Unisaw. It comes with all 3 standard kerf splitters and anti-kickback pawls. The guards have the 2.5" dust port. The only thing that I am still looking for is the ratcheting handle ... I'll probably find it but if not I'll provide a bolt with a 3d printed knob to replace it.

Here is the rub... this actually includes 2 guards. One is like new without any real signs of use (other than dust) and the other has a couple small cracks. I bought the replacement after I screwed the first one up. I'm OCD about my tools and I didn't want to use the cracked one even though it was fully functional. They are a little dusty but in good shape. I don't recall what I paid so, I went to SG and the kit like this (with one guard) sells new for $200+sh. I know that along with the original purchase I also, paid Lee for the replacement guard when the original got damaged (he thought I was nuts to buy a replacement when the first one was fully functional). In any case, I'm guessing that the replacement guard was around $75.

I'm going to ask SOLD

Here are some pics:
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
The grr-rippers and the shark guard are SOLD pending payment. Thanks.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
I'm not sure if this will be appealing to anyone or not but I have put together some bundles of used systainers with sealed domino tenon packages. 

Festool Systainers and Festool Domino Tenons:

$95+sh Classic Sys 2 Systainer with 4 packages of sealed Domino tenons: 
  • (1) 10x50 Beech 85ct
  • (1) 8x50 Beech 100ct
  • (2) 6x40 Beech 190ct
$95+sh Classic Sys 2 Systainer with 4 packages of sealed Domino tenons:
  • (2) 10x50 Beech 85ct
  • (1) 8x40 Beech 130ct
  • (1) 6x40 Beech 190ct
$135+sh T-Loc Blue Sys 2 Systainer with 4 packages of sealed Domino tenons:
  • (1) 10x50 Sipo 85ct
  • (1) 8x50 Sipo 100ct
  • (1) 6x40 Sipo 190ct
  • (1) 6x40 Beech 190ct

The systainers came with tools that I've purchased. These will not have any tool inserts or dividers included with them. I don't use them for tool storage so, they have basically sat unused in the shop. Might have bumps and bruises from being moved around but they will be fully functional.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
I'll take the Cathedral Profile Arch Panel Router Template Set: $25+sh if still available. PM sent
The Systainers appear to be spoken for...

I still have excess domino tenons in various sizes if anybody is interested. 4 packages will fit in a medium flat rate box. $15/beech package + sh
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
Would you be willing to put together a package for me? Look for rail items to make a crosscut sled, so I could use one each of the Kreg things...
Benny

(01-30-2019, 10:42 AM)bennybmn Wrote: Would you be willing to put together a package for me? Look for rail items to make a crosscut sled, so I could use one each of the Kreg things...

Sure, let me know what you exactly you want via PM and we'll see if we can work something out. Thanks!
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
Festool Systainers are SOLD PP. (domino tenon stock still available)
KREG stuff is SOLD PP.

Thanks!
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP