WTB - Table Saw DFW area
Hi All - I've been lurking for a while here and am now starting to explore upgrading my Ridgid TS2424 table saw. While I would love to purchase a new saw, I can't afford it. I've been watching CL here but all I seem to be seeing in old Powermatics that look to be used commercial saws, or cheap used saws. Any advice for where is best to look for used table saws? I'm hoping this is the place!

Thanks,

Mike
(01-25-2019, 04:30 PM)Sullyfamily Wrote: Hi All - I've been lurking for a while here and am now starting to explore upgrading my Ridgid TS2424 table saw. While I would love to purchase a new saw, I can't afford it. I've been watching CL here but all I seem to be seeing in old Powermatics that look to be used commercial saws, or cheap used saws. Any advice for where is best to look for used table saws? I'm hoping this is the place!

Thanks,

Mike

Here you go.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/tls/d/...71257.html
(01-25-2019, 04:30 PM)Sullyfamily Wrote: Hi All - I've been lurking for a while here and am now starting to explore upgrading my Ridgid TS2424 table saw. While I would love to purchase a new saw, I can't afford it. I've been watching CL here but all I seem to be seeing in old Powermatics that look to be used commercial saws, or cheap used saws. Any advice for where is best to look for used table saws? I'm hoping this is the place!

Thanks,

Mike

Mike I think it would help to state your budget as some may be selling in your area .