Few items - Veritas - nova - tormek
Veritas edge plane plus an additional IBC blade. Excellent condition

$100 Shipped

[Image: tTG27Dr.jpg]
[Image: CU2ulfp.jpg]

Tormek rail - Sold

[Image: 3VmCyXR.jpg]

Nova drill press fence $SOLD. Brand new.

[Image: YcY9GNR.jpg]

Fee free PayPal will work. Thanks.
PM sent on tormek rail.
Steve
I'll take the Nova Drill Press Fence.
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Edge plane is back for sale - Previous guy never got back to me.
(01-29-2019, 09:58 PM)brad jansen Wrote: Edge plane is back for sale - Previous guy never got back to me.

Hey Brad:  That "previous guy" was me!  Sorry about that, I thought that the site would send an e-mail notification for when I get a PM.  I waited and waited for that e-mail of your reply, never saw it, and assumed that the plane was sold when you edited your FS post indicating it was already sold.

Talk about a comedy of errors on my part.  I'll reply to your PM now.  Thanks.
(01-30-2019, 11:56 AM)Brian Nguyen Wrote: Hey Brad:  That "previous guy" was me!  Sorry about that, I thought that the site would send an e-mail notification for when I get a PM.  I waited and waited for that e-mail of your reply, never saw it, and assumed that the plane was sold when you edited your FS post indicating it was already sold.

Talk about a comedy of errors on my part.  I'll reply to your PM now.  Thanks.

Brian, the forum will notify on PMs, but it's an option you have to select under "user CP" in your profile.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
No prob buddy. I’ve done that myself!

Ok all sold. Thanks everyone.
Got the Veritas edge plane today. This thing is really fun to use, thanks Brad.