Trend Arishield Pro plus extras.
I bought this when I used to turn a lot of splated maple. Since I don't turn much any more, I no longer use my Trend much so I might as well sell it to someone that will use it.

Almost no use in the past 4-5 years.  Light use before that time.

It comes with three batteries of which two have gone through few charging cycles.

I also have a brand new (unused) set of replacement filters and a pack of visor covers.

I also have a battery cradle that allows you to charge the batteries out of the helmet.

I priced everything on Amazon and it came out to $742.00.

How about $500 including shipping the CONUS.

Who wants it?  It is all boxed up and ready to ship.

Bump.

Any interest?
Price lowered one time to $450 shipped CONUS before it goes on Ebay.
One last bump.  Any interest?
A member named chips ahoy was looking for this exact thing a couple weeks ago.
“It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost.”  ― Murray N. Rothbard
I've always wanted one but don't have an urgent need for one...thus can I justify the purchase? I'll probably kick myself later on for not buying this... It's a seriously good deal though!
Yes
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]