Post light -- need to replace the one I destroyed while shoveling
Yes, it's always something.  Doesn't hurt my feelings too much because some of the glass was broken anyway, and it got uglier the closer you looked at it.

Anyone have a recommendation on this?  Our post is white, but I could paint it.

I would be willing to pay a little extra for a nice one, but probably $100 tops.

Like this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JZWJ9G/ref...B000LNV37A
Her you go. Buy a half-dozen, just in case it happens again! https://www.lowes.com/pd/Portfolio-14-92...t/50106282
Sorry. You'll have to cut and paste into your browser. Can someone please teach me how to paste a link and then change the text to something shorter?

Edit to add; Lowes sends me links to their clearance items.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
I like that price, but there aren't any here and they won't ship me one.
Pretty aggressive snow shoveling isn't it? I know, accidents happen. My 2 cents would be to make sure it's metal-preferably aluminum- not plastic.

If there happens to be one with a motion detector that might be a nice upgrade.
it was a really bad snow for shoveling, really heavy so I couldn't push it to one side before throwing it. We have cars along one side of the driveway. And it had ice on top near the end of the driveway from the snowplow. It was a real workout, I think it took me twice as long to clear the driveway as it normally does. Should have gone out at midnight the night before. It started raining sometime after that, and then got cold and started snowing again. Such is life in Central Pennsylvania

I went looking yesterday.  HD had one light, and it was solar, which I don't need.  Lowes had one that was really cheap and had really thin glass, so I figure a shovelful of anything heavier than powder would take it out.  The better ones they had are really tall.  I think they would look out of place.  So I am probably going to end up buying something online.