Something I hadn't seen before
The video caught my attention for my daughter's GS troop but at about 10:30 in I got a bit of surprise I think might make a few of you smile.  It starting out as a palette doesn't really have anything to what I am talking about

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Hmmmm. Table saw and also a miter saw.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-28-2019, 12:02 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Hmmmm. Table saw and also a miter saw.

I thought turning the dowel with a drill and skateboard wheel was a pretty good use of what you have on hand to get stuff done
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I'd like to know what he uses to transfer the images onto the boards..  Also I have never seen a miter saw table saw like that. It would make sense in a small space.
Those combo saws seem pretty popular in Europe.  I'm not sure why they're not offered here-at least I haven't run across any.
I'd like to know more about the transfer method too.
(01-28-2019, 09:45 AM)gear jammer Wrote: I'd like to know what he uses to transfer the images onto the boards..  Also I have never seen a miter saw table saw like that. It would make sense in a small space.

Make a copy on the copy machine.  Place it face-down on the wood and secure it.  (This means image will be reversed, so plan for that.)  Soak with acetone and rub carefully without moving the paper.  A credit card works well for rubbing.

IIRC, I bought my first can of acetone for this after learning the trick—here, of course.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
I have done this one before

And this one

As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
He is (GASP!) WEARING GLOVES!!!
He'l poke his eye out with those things.

GM
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.