Flag Holder
Here is one of those weird questions but thought I would throw it out there. I am sure we all have seen those grave site flag holders and they are usually for American flags with the holder having a military theme or a fireman or policeman theme. That is about all you can get.

What I would like is to get a couple custom made ones with the IBEW logo on it. Made from aluminum or bronze. My question is there any place that does custom work like this or where should I look to begin with??  Thanks I have included a photo of what I am talking about.

Attached Files Image(s)

John T.
I just typed "bronze plaque" into Bing and got a company that does these.

They also do custom design but since you're wanting an organization logo they should be able to find a master image either in their catalog or on-line.

Here's a hand painted one:

[Image: 18-inch-full-color-bronze-hand-painted.jpg]
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(01-30-2019, 12:59 AM)Wild Turkey Wrote: I just typed "bronze plaque" into Bing and got a company that does these.

They also do custom design but since you're wanting an organization logo they should be able to find a master image either in their catalog or on-line.

Here's a hand painted one:

[Image: 18-inch-full-color-bronze-hand-painted.jpg]

Did you happen to get a link??  I can not find it.
John T.
OK I just did the same and there are many. Will have to see what they have to offer thanks. Maybe easier than I thought.
John T.
I wonder if this is something that could be done with a 3D printer?  Not sure what kinds of material that can be used or are practical, but I know they are expanding the capabilities all the time.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

You might want to do some research... those are "to honor service to the citizens of the US"

I'm not sure membership in the IBEW counts...

Quote:Memorial Flag holders intended to honor service to the citizens of the United States of America shall be permitted to be sited at a gravesite, at either end of a headstone, or placed within the decorative border as described in subset (a) above. Such flag holders may commemorate service in the military, military organizations, and service to the public at large, (Police Officers, Firefighters, etc.) Such flags will be allowed to remain at a gravesite throughout the year, and shall be required to be maintained in good condition by any given organization or person that shall such place a flag in a given holder. 
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

3D printing would be an option. It's possible a synthetic material would be suitable or there are firms that can do 3D printing in various metals or you could use the 3D print to make a mold for casting.
(01-30-2019, 11:36 AM)CLETUS Wrote: You might want to do some research... those are "to honor service to the citizens of the US"

I'm not sure membership in the IBEW counts...

You did not read my thoughts. I gave those as an example. You can have any kind of flag on a cemetary. Just need a flag holder. I have IBEW flags not American Flags. I have a Yankee flag on my Dads Grave because he was a huge Yankee fan. Its my grave and I was not in the service.
John T.
https://www.northstarflags.com/internati...flags.html

They sell those flags from 4" x 6" to 12 feet x 18 feet.  Order on line.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.