SE Missouri Cherry Walnut Oak F/S

I have 1000 board feet of cherry in random lengths and widths. 4/4 and 6/4 Kiln dried with most being selects and better. Minimum sale will be 100 board feet.
  I also  have 600 bf of walnut that is kiln dried, 16/4, 8/4, 6/4 selects and better, and 350 bf of oak that is air dried, 4/4  

Length: Most are 8 to 16 ft with widths of 6-16 inches
Kiln dried to 6%, now in unheated/non-dehumidified storage and will be somewhat higher.
*Prices as follows: 6/4 cherry: $2.80 ft. 4/4 cherry : $2.50/bf.  16/4 walnut:  $6.50, 8/4: $3.50, 6/4: $3.00/bf.  Oak 4/4: $ 1.25/bf
Thickness: Rough-surfaced to thickness.

Discount if you purchase the entire lot.

Your purchase will be available for immediate pick up at no charge. Sorting for specific widths, grain pattern, color, etc., may result in additional charges.   Local PU only in the Jackson, MO area.
Glad you're not closer. The last thing I need right now is more wood but I've got a wood monkey on my back!
Smile