SOLD - Rousseau Router Table Fence
Rousseau Router Table Fence

Brand New in Box - Never Used - New Old Stock

$99 Free Shipping (CONUS)
Price Reduction - $85 Free Shipping (CONUS)
Final Price Reduction - SOLD! $75 Free Shipping (CONUS)  

I bought this a number of years ago to build a second router table and never got around to it.  Solidly built and simple to use.  Made in USA!

Rousseau Company-3301-Router Table Fence - Solid cast aluminum fence, 24" long. Accommodates router bits up to 3-7/8" diameter. Adjustable scratch-resistant guard. Dust collection port. Includes: (2) 13' x 3-1/4" x 3/4" boards.

Attached Files Image(s)

I have ne of these, for the router table I built into a tablesaw wing. The Rousseau is rock solid and far better than the fences you'llfind on high-priced ready built router table. To whoever buys this, you can add a piece of 3" high T-track in place of the MDF to really make this fence sing. The fence is cast, not plastic.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Price Reduction - $85 Free Shipping (CONUS)
Final Price Reduction - $75 Free Shipping (CONUS)
(03-09-2019, 09:05 AM)deepcreek Wrote: Final Price Reduction - $75 Free Shipping (CONUS)

Bump - good luck!

Doug