New Router Table
After many years of using a router bolted to a piece of plywood and clamped across two sawhorses, I finally built me a new router table. The design is a little bit Norm Abram, and a little bit Wood Magazine. The Hitachi router I bought over ten years ago. It's been resting in the original box all this time. I didn't know it would take me this long to finally get around to it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.
Tilt top for easy access.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice job. I like it.
BAT

A man wearing a helmet defending our nation should make more money than a man wearing a helmet playing games!
Looks great. Do you have a dust collection hookup on the back of the fence?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-03-2019, 10:46 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Looks great. Do you have a dust collection hookup on the back of the fence?

Yes, plus I'm planning to add a Y connector for a hose to go down into the router area. Probably next week.
Well done, the tilt top is a nice addition.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Now you are going to make more work for me. Mine is almost exactly like yours only without the tilt top. Looks like a great idea. Now I have to go to the shop and see how much work it would be to modify mine. I can't remember how the top is fastened.
I've got a tilt top on one of my dual router tables. It's very handy.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Very nice indeed! I may borrow your tilt top ides if I EVER get around to building a table.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Cool!  Looks great!