Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Very nice! I would be willing to store it for ya??? :-)=====
S.E. Alabama, formerly from Wisconsin.
Nicely done 
Cool
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Excellent build and this give me some ideas because I've ben wanting to make a new table.
Very nice, you're going to enjoy using it.
Nice job, looks very serviceable. 
Tilt tops are the way to go if you do not have or use a lift. I have made several of them, good choice.

For the DC dual port, you can buy them from the various wood retailers, but I have also used a 4” PVC plumbing Y with great success. And the rubber connectors sold in plumbing supply with the pipeclamps on both ends are your friends. I am alwáys frustrated that DC hoses of all sizes never seem to be standard enough to connect as expected.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Bravo!  Well done!  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Is there a risk of vibration with the tilting top feature?
If so, what have you done to mitigate that?
Your work looks very nice. Thanks.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
Nice job, Terry!
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(02-04-2019, 12:27 PM)Woodenfish Wrote: Is there a risk of vibration with the tilting top feature?  

No
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020