Moxon hardware
I have some moxon vise hardware for sale for $115 shipped. 5 inch diameter handles and 3/4-6 acme threads

Thanks for looking,

Tom
Do you have a copy of the plans/instructions that come with it?
Benny

(02-04-2019, 03:08 PM)bennybmn Wrote: Do you have a copy of the plans/instructions that come with it?

Linky to Benchcrafted
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Sweet thanks Rob!
Benny

(02-03-2019, 04:11 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have some moxon vise hardware for sale for $115 shipped. 5 inch diameter handles and 3/4-6 acme threads

Thanks for looking,

Tom

what is the length of the screw ?
(02-04-2019, 05:51 PM)Jack01 Wrote: what is the length of the screw ?

I believe they are 9 inches long could be 8 I can check tomorrow

Tom
Friendly bump. I never did check on the threaded rods length. It is kind of a moot point for me and it is really cold and snowing heavily at the present, so I am not going to go over to my unheated shop to find out.. 

Tom
Friendly bump. I never did check on the threaded rods length. It is kind of a moot point for me and it is really cold and snowing heavily at the present, so I am not going to go over to my unheated shop to find out. Actually i am reducing the price to $110 shipped. 

Tom