Scam, or am I missing something?
Saw this on Amazon. Maybe I'm missing something? Or flat-out scam.

[Image: i-Rx6D3Qz-M.png]
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
There's another one for 1200.00

Only one left.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

In the past I ordered something from Amazon that was one of the "to good to be true" priced items, and got scammed. I immediately received a tracking number and shipped notice...only to find out it was all fake. It was a real tracking number, but for someone else's package. This was a $400 order, and after waiting the required time Amazon completely covered me on the purchase. So I guess i think this might be a a scam, but buying from Amazon takes a lot of the worry out of it. I noticed there was one of the 1.75 HP PCS saws for a really low price as well.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(02-04-2019, 12:51 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: There's another one for 1200.00

Only one left.

(02-04-2019, 12:52 PM)fredhargis Wrote: In the past I ordered something from Amazon that was one of the "to good to be true" priced items, and got scammed. I immediately received a tracking number and shipped notice...only to find out it was all fake.

I have no idea what's up with this one, of course, but the "only one left" thing might help nudge someone to push the button quick, before it's too late.  If it's a scam, of course.  Or not, like ebay auctions with the clock running out.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Years ago I purchased a New Delta 3hp Unisaw through Amazon for around $700 + free delivery. That was less than half of what everyone else was charging.

It arrived at my house on a truck with a lift gate. Still using that saw today. I have no idea about this one, but sometimes the Amazon deals are real.
John
From the seller's Amazon storefront:

https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8...asStoreID=

Sure looks like a scam of some sort to me.
Looking at other items the seller has listed, it is looking questionable. Also see several Powermatic cabinet saws offered for less than $1,000, all showing one left in stock.
John
(02-04-2019, 04:07 PM)FS7 Wrote: From the seller's Amazon storefront:

https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8...asStoreID=

Sure looks like a scam of some sort to me.

Yes. Foreign type seller. Can't type, can't make up good, readable sentences.....
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-04-2019, 04:44 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Yes. Foreign type seller. Can't type, can't make up good, readable sentences.....

If this is listed on Amazon then you will get refund , if the item not delivered or not to your satisfaction.
The seller do not get paid from Amazon till item is delivered.

Amazon do direct deposit to seller's account , and if there is problem they will debit the seller's account and get the money back.
But how it works it not your problem. If there is issue Amazon will fix it.

I had issues and Amazon took care of them in timely manner.
Yes. I've had a couple of issues also. Amazon takes care of you.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020