Scam, or am I missing something?
(02-04-2019, 06:08 PM)Jack01 Wrote: The seller do not get paid from Amazon till item is delivered.

That isn't correct. As a seller, when you make the item as "shipped" they transfer the money into your Amazon account. They have control when the transfer it to your checking....normally bi-monthly.

But as a buyer if your scammed, Amazon will make it right for you.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Sounds too good to be true to me. Reminds me of the 15" planer at Grizzly for $199.00 early last year. Several thousand were sold only for Grizzly to tell people the price was suppose to be $199 for the shipping and not the planer itself.
(02-04-2019, 10:16 PM)mvflaim Wrote: Sounds too good to be true to me. Reminds me of the 15" planer at Grizzly for $199.00 early last year. Several thousand were sold only for Grizzly to tell people the price was suppose to be $199 for the shipping and not the planer itself.

these days most likely a scam of some kind I'd think.
years ago before so many "third party" retailers were on Amazon, every now and again there would be a huge and inexplicable price drop on something and there were little software tools you could use that monitored it (probably still are I just don't use them anymore.)
Anyway one day I get a price drop notification for a Delta DJ-20 8" jointer..  Something like $299 shipped vs. well over $1k normally.  I hemmed and hawed for an hour or so and then thought what the heck.. I sprung for two of them. They both arrived quickly.. One of them is still in use in my shop, the other I sold immediately for enough profit to make mine free.
(02-04-2019, 10:16 PM)mvflaim Wrote: Sounds too good to be true to me. Reminds me of the 15" planer at Grizzly for $199.00 early last year. Several thousand were sold only for Grizzly to tell people the price was suppose to be $199 for the shipping and not the planer itself.

LOL, someone in advertising got their butt reamed, did they have to honor any of the sales.

Never mind, just went over to their site and that planer goes for $1200, no way they could be responsible for that.
Bruce.
(02-04-2019, 04:07 PM)FS7 Wrote: From the seller's Amazon storefront:

https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8...asStoreID=

Sure looks like a scam of some sort to me.

Table saws are all gone from sellers storefront today.
Just 12 items left, which is just oddball stuff.

Hmmm. Wonder if someone took over their account like they used to do on Ebay. Take it over, fill it with low priced items cheap, grab the money and run.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I don't go for things that are too good to be true even though I know that Amazon is going to take care of me.  I have enough hobbies already, getting my money back is not something that sounds like I would enjoy it.

I bought my PM66 from Amazon.  It was supposed to come with a sliding table, but didn't.  They took $400 off when I complained.  The would have sent me a different sliding table, and maybe I should have taken them up on that.  But when I got the saw in my shop I realized it is too big even without the slider.
(02-06-2019, 02:20 PM)EricU Wrote: I have enough hobbies already, getting my money back is not something that sounds like I would enjoy it.
Good advice.
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
Looks like the ad was pulled or expired.