SOLD Moulson Bros Dovetail Saw
I was going to donate this to the Christmas auction, but that never happened this year.   So I'll sell it now and pay it forward.  The saw really needs to go to someone who will use it for what it was made for.  I got it from a friend a decade or so ago.  His father did a lot of hand tool woodworking.  I don't.  At the time I thought I would use it.

Blade dimensions are 12" long, 2 3/4" wide at the narrow end, 3 1/2" wide at the handle.    Handle is in good shape, no cracks etc but everything needs a good cleaning. the spine edge near the handle has some residue that looks like tape.   It is in the shape it was when I got it.  There is a tooth missing but that doesn't seem to affect how well it cuts.   I had it sharpened locally by a guy who was aware enough to recommend not recutting to fix the missing tooth so as not to affect any historical value it might have.

I don't know what its worth. values for similar saws are all over the map.   Im asking 35.00 plus shipping in medium flat rate box, the handle will have to come off to get it to fit.  

sold. and I need 17 characters