Tuesday Blue Light Special..set lathe tools,<SOLD>>
This is a set of 8 Craftsman forged wood lathe chisels probably from the sixties or before ..AND made in USA.
Cool ....It looks like only the large skew has ever been used..All the rest are factory sharp and about as mint as they can be...I took them in a trade about ten years ago but never used them..The box is totally trashed and it fell apart as I was positioning them to take the photos. But that is to be expected when it is maybe 70yrs old. They are all chrome plated and it is in pretty excellent condition..They are all 17" long and too large to fit in a flat rate box, so I will have to ship in a box that can accomodate all of them..They are heavy and the cost to ship will have to be determined by the buyer's location...Now if you need a good set of lathe chisels, don't let these slip away....Selling the set of 8 for $90.00 plus whatever the cost is to ship them to you...You can spend lots more than that for ONE chisel...Paypal only..USA only {sorry}..Thank you for looking..
Winkgrin

[Image: fullsizeoutput-332.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-334.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-333.jpg]

[Image: P1030685.jpg]

[Image: P1030683.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

You're killing me Jack! That is a sweet set in fantastic condition!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(02-05-2019, 02:23 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: This is a set of 8 Craftsman forged wood lathe chisels probably from the sixties or before ..AND made in USA.
Cool ....It looks like only the large skew has ever been used..All the rest are factory sharp and about as mint as they can be...I took them in a trade about ten years ago but never used them..The box is totally trashed and it fell apart as I was positioning them to take the photos. But that is to be expected when it is maybe 70yrs old. They are all chrome plated and it is in pretty excellent condition..They are all 17" long and too large to fit in a flat rate box, so I will have to ship in a box that can accomodate all of them..They are heavy and the cost to ship will have to be determined by the buyer's location...Now if you need a good set of lathe chisels, don't let these slip away....Selling the set of 8 for $90.00 plus whatever the cost is to ship them to you...You can spend lots more than that for ONE chisel...Paypal only..USA only {sorry}..Thank you for looking..
Winkgrin

[Image: fullsizeoutput-332.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-334.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-333.jpg]

[Image: P1030685.jpg]

[Image: P1030683.jpg]
PM sent
Thanks