Homeschool class looking for Basics
PM sent from a former homeschooler.
John
Going to send you a PM, but in the best way to reach me is by email. My email address is my username here @yahoo.com. Pretty sure I can hook you up with some braces for sure, and I'll dig thru my pile to see what else I have. Good on you for doing this and wish you the best of luck.

Adam
Also, PM sent........
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
PM sent

This line > 17 characters 
Smile
Just wanted to extend a few public words of public gratitude to the members here - I am honestly blown away at the generosity and support passed our way.  The kids will have some legitimate projects and learning opportunities ahead of them thanks to the contributions from you all.  I had, at best, hoped for a handful of rusty gold that could be brought back to life - reality has far exceeded that!  No doubt the kids will have some work ahead of them refurbishing a bank of community tools, but it feels like that knowledge just unlocks another door for them.  

We will keep you all updated with some pictures and experiences from classes along the way.
Thank you all for sharing in this, literally could not have done it without you!
Kind Regards,
Jason Szklany
Jason, if your students could use a bunch of block planes, I have way too many here. Various makers, mostly Stanley. Some are adjustable, some not, some are great condition, some need work. Send a PM if they want them.
Hey Jason, thumbs up, this is an awesome thing you’re doing. I also will look around this weekend to see what I can contribute!
Brian