My kitchen remodel
I made some progress this weekend and although none of the face frames are attached yet it's starting to look like a kitchen.  I decided to go with an electric wall oven and a gas cook top but haven't purchased them yet so I still need to build that cabinet once I get the appliances.  I also need to figure out how to do the lazy susan but I have some ideas floating around in my head on how to do it.

Looking good!

Wild azz guess here......you work for Cintas???   
Smile
Dumber than I appear
(03-26-2019, 09:41 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Looking good!

Wild azz guess here......you work for Cintas???   
Smile

No, I'm a project manager for a commercial HVAC contractor.  But I get the opportunity to acquire stuff when tenant moves out and the commercial space is gutted.
Big Grin
I opted for a electric wall oven and natural gas cook top rather than an all in one oven.  I like the clean look of the wall oven mounted in the cabinet.  This is a picture of me test fitting the oven into the opening of the cabinets.  16 years ago I roughed in a natural gas line, 115 volt circuit and a 230 volt circuit for whatever appliances I was going to install and of course everything is on the wrong side of the stud to connect the electrical/gas to the new appliances so I'll have to re-work the connections.

Cool  .................
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

More progress. 
Smile

Making progress...slowly.

That is looking super terrific.
+1 .................
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

That's looking really good.  
Yes