Jet 10-20 belt sander carts
Do any of you have this Jet 10 20 belt sander? If so could you show me your carts that you have it mounted on? Looking for inspiration for mobile storage.
Grant

"GO BUCKEYES"
(02-07-2019, 11:27 AM)gad5264 Wrote: Do any of you have this Jet 10 20 belt sander? If so could you show me your carts that you have it mounted on? Looking for inspiration for mobile storage.

I have mine on a 5-drawer Craftsman Project Center.  It's a little lower than a bottom tool-chest which puts it at a good height.  Don't see it on the website anymore but you could find something similar if you want to go the ready-made option.

similar to this one:

Linky
Carl

I bolted mine to a piece of ply with handles on each end and simply scoot it off the router table where it lives to use either. I have a drop down hose to the DC that fits the sander and the router table.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
(02-07-2019, 11:27 AM)gad5264 Wrote: Do any of you have this Jet 10 20 belt sander? If so could you show me your carts that you have it mounted on? Looking for inspiration for mobile storage.

I used a Rockler 18 X 24 Shop Stand back when they were reasonably priced about 10 years ago - about $40 on sale.  The stand is bolted to a universal/adjustable mobile base that I don't remember the source.  I happened to have a 1/4 inch aluminum plate the exact size and both the 10-20 and the plate are bolted to the top of the stand.
I rip 2x4s into 2x2s, then pocket screw them into a cube frame. Screw a slab of ply or MDF to the top and bottom. Add 2 casters and 2 fixed wheels to bottom. Build it any size and height you desire.