Sea Breeze
Hello everyone I continue to add carving to my work and play with color, This is "Sea Breeze" a 7" D Cherry Bowl with a Teak Starfish Base.The coloring is DecoArt Metallics Acrylic applied w/ an airbrush.

Attached Files Image(s)

Very striking!  The stand is also an attention getter.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
I am just baffled on how you work so fast.  Two of the dolphin platters and it seems this one a few weeks later.  Do turn 8 hours a day?

The color reminds me of the Sea Foam Green way back in my early days in the military.  This looks nice that did not.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank you bill and Arlin.... The bowls I turn in just a few hours then I carve in the evenings in my easy chair. My shop is not heated so I haven't been out there much it was -9 degrees here a few days ago now we'er in the 50s and it's going to snow Tuesday It's crazy! I have just scored on some Silver Maple and want to get out there and turn some I have a few new ideas w/ these LARGE pieces, More to come soon.
Another beauty!

stuff for 17 character limit........
(02-08-2019, 10:17 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: Another beauty!

stuff for 17 character limit........

Thank you Frank not sure I understand the second part though.
For some reason you have to put at least 17 characters in a reply now so “Another Beauty “ wasn’t enough.
(02-08-2019, 07:35 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: For some reason you have to put at least 17 characters in a reply now so “Another Beauty “ wasn’t enough.

Got it never knew that about this site, I've always had more to say I guess LOL.