Hardwood floor questions
(02-07-2019, 07:18 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: I am concerned that she will get tired of the artificial stuff in a few years and we will be replacing it.

Then I'd suggest real wood. You can always carpet or tile over it in the future.
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

WT, we've had 3/4-inch cherry stained oak hardwood flooring in our living room, kitchen, dining rooms and hallways since the house was built 10 years ago when the house was built. It's given us no problems. In fact, we removed the carpeting out of our master bedroom and TV room and installed the same type of flooring. We bought the new, pre-finished flooring from Lumber Liquidators in Nashville for not much more than you're going to pay for the ash and I installed it myself. It wasn't a difficult process but my body was sure sore! And, I gotta say it looks terrific! Most importantly, my wife was very pleased!