WTB or Trade for Concave Spokeshave

Anyone have a concave spokeshave they want to sell or trade ?
  Re: WTB or Trade for Concave Spokeshave by Michael A. T. (Anyone have a concav...)
Ebay has several of them.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
  Re: WTB or Trade for Concave Spokeshave by Michael A. T. (Anyone have a concav...)
(02-09-2019, 05:48 AM)Michael A. T. Wrote: Anyone have a concave spokeshave they want to sell or trade ?

I tried to send a PM, but you have incoming PM's disabled.

I have a Union 117 double, one side straight - the other concave, in fair to good condition for $20.00 shipped. PM me with an e-mail address if you want to see pictures.

Richard
  Re: RE: WTB or Trade for Concave Spokeshave by lilrichard2 ([quote='Michael A. T...)
(02-14-2019, 07:16 PM)lilrichard2 Wrote: I tried to send a PM, but you have incoming PM's disabled.

I have a Union 117 double, one side straight - the other concave, in fair to good condition for $20.00 shipped. PM me with an e-mail address if you want to see pictures.

Richard

Hi Richard, Sorry about my email /message ..I didnt know it was that way...Ill check that out.Im not sure about the Double  shave.Send me a pic at  worshipflutist@yahoo.com     Have you used it? Does it work good? 

Thanks in advance,
Blessings,Mike