SOLD Jointing Plane
I thought this was a No7, but I don't find a maker on it anywhere.    It's in good shape except for surface rust.  It's been in a box in my conditioned crawlspace for the last 3 years so I would expect a bit of rust.   No cracks or pitting in the plane body, tote and handle are not cracked.  At some point somebody (not me) did maybe paint over the japanning on the top.  Sides and bottom are unpainted.    It has a corrugated bottom and someone (not me) drilled holes in the side, presumably for hanging. The bottom is flat. The chip breaker is in good shape.  The iron is reasonably sharp and there's a very good chance I bought it new then used it very little.  This is one of several tools I got about 12 years ago when I thought I was going to do hand tool woodworking. I had a basement shop at the time, under my daughter's bedroom.  Instead, my wife showed me a building and said "if you can move this, this can be your shop".  So I did.    It deserves to be used for what it was made for.

I'd like 25.00 + shipping, either large flat rate box or 10lbs from 27278, whichever is cheaper for you.

Someone probably had a fence bolted to the side, thus the holes.
Doubtful you bought it new, unless you are over a hundred. Lol
Smile
Smile

Ooh edit...bought the blade new?? That changes things. Lol
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Well yeah, Davy Crockett would be over 100 now.
yeah Im not that old...
I will take it.

17 characters
It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. - Voltaire
Know what, Bob? You win. CharlieD, 4/21/2008
I salute you. Hail MGoBlue! Hail MGoBlue! Hail MGoBlue!!!! CRR, 2/19/2008