complete woodshop
https://nashville.craigslist.org/tls/d/n...77801.html

Just popped up near me.
drool
Interesting.  I've always said that if I had a lot more space, that my space would be organized, and there would be a place for everything.  This listing blows that theory out of the water...

4500sf would be something.
Wow, quite the collection of tools and wood.  Wonder what the pricing will look like.
Looks like it would take an entire summer just to clean up! 

Regarding larger spaces, I used to have a corner of a part of the basement to work in. Tools and work were everywhere. Then I moved to a single car garage. Everything was organized for about a week. Now, I'm waiting for warmer weather to clean up and re-organize.
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
Doesn't look like much woodworking has happened in there in quite some time.  The RAS looked unusual.  Inca's had a square arm, too, but that one looks a lot more robust.  Love the guards (not) on that giant old ban-saw (as the ad says), too.  

John
Looks like it's been abandoned for a while.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

It was in operation as a restoration/ 18th century furniture/repair place until 3-4 years ago then just closed down.
I drive by it every day.

The oliver jointer caught my eye but I would have to build a new shop just to house the monster.
(02-13-2019, 11:11 AM)rednoblue Wrote: The oliver jointer caught my eye but I would have to build a new shop just to house the monster.

Hmmm. Maybe you should get that jointer.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Maybe they would give you a package deal on the jointer and the building.
hmmm...maybe you could convince SWMBO