figured cherry

1 x 10 x 8' nice figure kiln dried. $75 or up for swap
Location?

(02-15-2019, 09:15 AM)PVW Wrote: 1 x 10 x 8' nice figure kiln dried. $75 or up for swap
man I just can't seem to remember that
Garrett Co  MD. 21550
(02-15-2019, 09:44 AM)PVW Wrote: man I just can't seem to remember that
Garrett Co  MD. 21550

You can modify your profile so it shows up.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(02-15-2019, 02:18 PM)Rob Young Wrote: You can modify your profile so it shows up.

can't seem to find any way to modify it
Mike click on user cp on the upper left of this page. That should bring up your edit profile page. On the left under "Your Profile" - "Edit Profile" will bring up a section called additional information where you can add your location.
(02-15-2019, 03:54 PM)edgy Wrote: Mike click on user cp on the upper left of this page. That should bring up your edit profile page. On the left under "Your Profile" - "Edit Profile" will bring up a section called additional information where you can add your location.

thanks.  Done
(02-15-2019, 09:44 AM)PVW Wrote: man I just can't seem to remember that
Garrett Co  MD. 21550

Mike

That and the other wood you sell is top notch for sure.  I am still looking for a way to get wood from you to me.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Just looked 4:45 hrs away. I have traveled a lot more in search of old owwm, so how much do you have?

Kenny
(02-15-2019, 06:28 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Mike

That and the other wood you sell is top notch for sure.  I am still looking for a way to get wood from you to me.

Arlin,
still hoping you make it out here someday