Essentially new shopsmith v
Neighbor bought years ago....asking 1200. Has saw, drill press, jointer, n sander. Located in Yankton sd

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-15-2019, 02:36 PM)Bill Mains Wrote: Neighbor bought years ago....asking 1200. Has saw, drill press, jointer, n sander.  Located in Yankton sd

Super nice one! That is a 510 too not a V - the 510 Even better. Some Shopsmith lover will give that baby a great home. Best of luck. Bump

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

No that is a 520. See the table rails aren't tubes.

Is that the actual unit.? I have seen that pic before.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
The file name on the pic says its a 520 . . . . . .
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(02-16-2019, 08:26 AM)Scott W Wrote: No that is a 520. See the table rails aren't tubes.

Is that the actual unit.? I have seen that pic before.

Looks like the OP had a hiccup when posting and would up with 2 threads. The other thread says that it is a representative pic since most things are still in original boxes.

Depending on which sander is involved, there might be some of us who would consider it worth the shipping if it is still in the original box. I would definitely be interested in another 6" belt sander for my niece.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
The seller should really clarify with the actual picture. Kind of misleading