Bridge City Jointmaker Pro
I thought a company from China had bought Bridge City?

The one thing I really want from LV is on back order until March.  Huh.
I really do not get the $1200 price tag with it.
No
No   Does it have gold with it or made of silver with Gold lining.  It seems it is for hand tool use and I would much rather invest in a few saws and guides and still save.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-16-2019, 09:38 AM)Cliff Ober Wrote: I don't have the super expensive add-on fence, but I have been able to do with the basic unit things that I could not easily accomplish any other way. I have no regrets for spending the cash for it (or for any other high-quality tools either).

Cliff, sort of what I figured, specialized use with excellent quality.   I'm sure its worth it if you have the need, Econamaki is a talented guy and makes excellent tools.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I talked with a guy at the MWTCA meet last year who had four of them.  He is a professional model maker and has young kids.  He works in his basement, making ultra precise cuts making hardly any sound at all.
Well it sounds like it is something to get if a person has need of it and has the money or CC.  For me and the vets I can not see us using it for anything except picture frames which it might excel at.
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.