Porter Cable Router Base
I have a couple of PC 690 Routers.  One of the bases may have been involved in an incident with the floor and a sudden gust of gravity (thankfully just the base).  It shattered one of the plastic knobs.  Looking online, the replacement part is no longer produced.  Anyone know a replacement that would thread the same?  I don't really care if it looks exactly the same.
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
I'll bet McMaster-Carr has what you need to rig up a replacement.

McMaster-Carr Knobs
I have an extra if you send a message
Make one  or a pair from wood?
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
Bingo ffom jasfrank! Good on ya!!!

Doug
(02-18-2019, 01:47 AM)lincmercguy Wrote: . . .  an incident with the floor and a sudden gust of gravity (thankfully just the base). 

B TDT    
Laugh
Laugh
Rolleyes 

I'm gonna keep that one for future use.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(02-18-2019, 01:47 AM)lincmercguy Wrote: I have a couple of PC 690 Routers.  One of the bases may have been involved in an incident with the floor and a sudden gust of gravity (thankfully just the base).  It shattered one of the plastic knobs.  Looking online, the replacement part is no longer produced.  Anyone know a replacement that would thread the same?  I don't really care if it looks exactly the same.

If you break the next one and can't find a PC replacement, there should be several options; Rockler, etc.  I'm pretty sure the base on a Bosch 1617 fits, too. 

John
I've got some extra also I think. I'll take a look.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

The 800995 2-1/4" diameter knob is pretty much not available, but the 803674 2"  (used on the larger routers) diameter seems available.

If I recall correctly, that knob has a 3/8-24 internal fine thread.  Lots of options for making your own.