HF grinder nut question
(02-23-2019, 05:10 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: rednoblue,

I tried to message you, but your account has them turned off; I can't send one to you.

oops, didn't know.
i think its on now.
Why not just order the thing from HF parts department, you've got the part number, and you could have probably had the part by now.
The tech told me it's 1/2-13. He was obviously wrong.

That, and he never mentioned the part was available.
Semper fi,
Brad

Big thanks to Gary: He sent me the nut that I needed!

Yet another example of why I'm glad I joined this group so many years ago. Nothing but helpful guys that have assisted me in so many ways. I try to pay it forward when I can, but I'll never break even.
Semper fi,
Brad

Different Garry here but glad you got it worked out. This place is amazing sometimes, it seems one of us (at least) has the right answer.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(03-03-2019, 10:56 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Big thanks to Gary:  He sent me the nut that I needed!

Yet another example of why I'm glad I joined this group so many years ago.  Nothing but helpful guys that have assisted me in so many ways.  I try to pay it forward when I can, but I'll never break even.

Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020