Chest of Drawers: Done! (pics inside)
This should have only taken a fraction of the time it did to build it, but I'm glad overall with how it turned out! I STILL don't know how to make the pics display at the correct angle, so for now you'll have to turn your head or your screen, haha. Main wood is Jatoba, and the contrasting wood is Curly Maple veneer.

Attached Files Image(s)

Near future projects:

-Curly Maple display case
-Jatoba and Quilted Maple dresser
Beautiful piece. I can tell, even standing on my head.

--
See ya later,
Bill
(02-18-2019, 09:24 PM)KingwoodFan1989 Wrote: This should have only taken a fraction of the time it did to build it, but I'm glad overall with how it turned out! I STILL don't know how to make the pics display at the correct angle, so for now you'll have to turn your head or your screen, haha. Main wood is Jatoba, and the contrasting wood is Curly Maple veneer.

A really nice job!
Gorgeous! The species complement each other perfectly.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
That's beautiful! Great job!
Cool
Very pretty work.
Wood is good. 
Nicely done!
Yes 

Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Beautiful wood combination! Great execution!
Gravity defying dresser!  Excellent.  (And a nice job.)
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Fixed pix.  Looks good.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin