FS: Delta 12" Disc Sander - SOLD
SANDER IS SOLD

I have an extra Delta 12" disc sander that I would like to move on to a new home.  It comes with the sander, stand, new wiring and switch and shop built dust collection fitting.  The sander is a Delta with a tilting table (trunnions are in excellent shape) and a 1/2 HP Delta RI motor  Motor is single phase dual voltage - currently wired for 110.  All parts have been disassembled, cleaned and painted.  Motor has new bearings.

I am asking $325 but will consider reasonable offers.  Some opportunities for help with Delivery may be available.  Feel free to ask if there are additional photos needed or questions.

Thanks for looking

Rick

Rick

I have the same sander. Mine is 3 phase and I put a VFD I had laying around on it. Works great.
Very nice - I have the powermatic version.  Very handy tool to have.
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
Where are you located?
(02-19-2019, 04:44 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Where are you located?

Winston Salem NC - but there may be options for getting this moved around
Rick

Looks like a great machine, Rick!

I think I forgot to let you know that outboard stand made it here in great shape!

To all, Rick is a pleasure to do biz with!  If I had the disposable income right now, I'd be working a deal to get it out here to SoCal!!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
(02-19-2019, 05:35 PM)Randy B. Wrote: Looks like a great machine, Rick!

I think I forgot to let you know that outboard stand made it here in great shape!

To all, Rick is a pleasure to do biz with!  If I had the disposable income right now, I'd be working a deal to get it out here to SoCal!!

Randy - thanks and I was wondering how the outboard stand  fared in the trip last year.  Glad to hear everything went well.  I believe that was a 4 person hand off to get it from NC to CA
Rick

(02-20-2019, 06:34 AM)Rick_B Wrote: Randy - thanks and I was wondering how the outboard stand  fared in the trip last year.  Glad to hear everything went well.  I believe that was a 4 person hand off to get it from NC to CA

Yep, took a little bit, but made it just fine!

If you still have this sander next month, we'll have to talk!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
I have a sander like that too and my motor was ( is) reversible. I had a revering switch put on it. I am writing this because it is handy to be able to go in either direction. If the motor is reversible it is a far better deal than seen at first though. Just trying to help sell it for you.

Tom
(02-20-2019, 10:17 AM)Randy B. Wrote: Yep, took a little bit, but made it just fine!

If you still have this sander next month, we'll have to talk!
Unfortunately Randy - the sander is now sold but if I come across another I'll let you know
Tom - I agree - reversing on these machines does gove a bit more flexibility.  The machine I kept has a 3 phase motor with a vfd and drum switch for reversing.
Rick