Figured Exotic Lumber - Boston, MA Area
Here are some pictures of the 8/4 Bubinga board. Measurements are 1-15/16" skip-planed, 12-1/2" wide (last 2' tapers to 12-1/4"), 7' long. The skip-planing didn't leave a smooth surface so it will need further surfacing.
Light figure throughout board, slightly lighter on one end - tough to pick up in the lighting I had. The fifth picture shows a dark vertical streak on the back of the board - that is a drop of water, not a stain. The two dark vertical lines are burn marks from the planer.

Attached Files Image(s)

Any chance posting $$
Rchan63 - all prices are listed in the first post. You can message me if you're interested in shipping rates, or a package deal on several boards.
This piece of Bubinga is pending sale. Thank you!
Thank you goosefoot my phone doesn’t display pass row D. Of course cuts off where the $$ info is.
A lot of this lumber is still available. I am willing to cut boards up into smaller pieces - I sold 18" of the Bubinga and 24" of Pommele Sapele recently.