Relocate Vanity Drain in Wall
If there are fixtures draining into that stack from upstairs, you are in the realm of multi storey wet venting which has a lot of differing rules and interpretations. If not, your plan is kosher excepting any spacing clauses as Roly points out.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

(03-23-2019, 07:46 AM)Roly Wrote: If you are concerned with codes for the future it does not look like there will be the required 30" from the center of the toilet to the edge of the pedestal sink.   Roly

Hmmm...I did a google search when planning...saw 15 inches written down about space between the toilet and wall and mistakenly just moved forward.  Not sure I have much of a choice at this point...it's about 25 inches....so I think I'm just going to roll with it.....or is that a massive mistake?
(03-23-2019, 07:55 AM)blackhat Wrote: If there are fixtures draining into that stack from upstairs, you are in the realm of multi storey wet venting which has a lot of differing rules and interpretations. If not, your plan is kosher excepting any spacing clauses as Roly points out.

To be honest...I think the vertical 1.5" is just vent.  I followed it....it goes into the joists in the basement....over horizontal a bit...then up vertical directly into an enclosed wall space on the 1st floor.  The only two spaces on the 1st floor with water is a sink (no where near this) and a half-bath....which has been identified.  Then on the second story I know where the other two bathrooms drain.

Thanks for the replies everyone!