Hartville tools
Going to the hartvillet.ools website seams like they got rid of a lot of their handtools, crown.., site is much more unfriendly now, was just looking at handtools looks like just another hd or lowes now.  With a WN15 discount it was a goto place. 
thanks

rant off
I've always found their website frustrating and it is not a good representation of what they carry. The search function is junk...

I've been to their actual store in Ohio and it's pretty awesome. They have one of the most well stocked tool sections I've ever been to.

Dark
A wise man once said, "All woodworkers make mistakes. A good woodworker can hide them."
(02-22-2019, 07:42 PM)wing nut Wrote: Going to the hartvillet.ools website seams like they got rid of a lot of their handtools, crown.., site is much more unfriendly now, was just looking at handtools looks like just another hd or lowes now.  With a WN15 discount it was a goto place. 
thanks

rant off

??  

Saw a bunch of Sorby, Crown, MHG chisels, carving tools, hand saws, drawknives, etc. offered on their website.  I never really thought of Hartville as a hand tools place, though.  More of a general woodworking store.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill