Who is your favorite jointer blade maker?
I need two blades that are 12-1/8" x 3/4" x 1/8".

Quality matters more than price.

Your favorite supplier?
Semper fi,
Brad

I've always been happy with the one that Holbren sells.
Holbren, the last ones I got from them were labeled the Titan brand...and very good knives. These were for my planer, I expect the jointer knives to be just as good.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(02-24-2019, 07:04 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Holbren, the last ones I got from them were labeled the Titan brand...and very good knives. These were for my planer, I expect the jointer knives to be just as good.

Titan here, too.  I actually found a set on eBay once for my old Foley Belsaw.  Seems to me they were about the size you are looking for, IIRC.  

John
Last set was also from Holbren. I think they are in the jointer now.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Looks like I'll be ordering from Holbren.

Thanks!
Semper fi,
Brad

(02-24-2019, 05:24 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Looks like I'll be ordering from Holbren.

Thanks!

Don't forget to remind Brian of the Woodnet 10% discount.
We do segmented turning, not because it is easy, but because it is hard.
Has anyone mention Holbren?  I got some jointer blades there that are quite nice.
(02-25-2019, 08:44 AM)stav Wrote: Has anyone mention Holbren?  I got some jointer blades there that are quite nice.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Semper fi,
Brad

(02-25-2019, 10:11 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote:
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

+1

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020