A bit OT, back after 3 years, owe some folks payment
Sad 
Hi all, I vanished from Woodnet (and the internet in general) a little over three years ago due to some major life stuff for me and my family. 
After a very turbulent 3 years our/my life is starting to move in a direction of stability, and here I am logging in to my old favorite www corner. I missed you curmudgeons. 

I left some people hanging on payments in the S&S, for which I'm deeply sorry (thus why I'm posting in here). 
I think I've PMed everyone but if you're one of them and haven't heard from me, please PM me and I'll make it right. 
(Also sorry about any xmas auction wins in 2015 that I dropped the ball on executing, hopefully they went to the 2nd highest bidder.) 

Back again, hope to be active again, and maybe I'll even get to make some sawdust for the first time in years. One can hope at least. 
Cheerio, -Kompera
"The things I make may be for others, but how I make them is for me." -Tony Konovaloff
"Have nothing in your house which you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris
Good to see you back and sorry you had a tough 3 years.  I know how that is and hope all is getting better.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.