HANDTOOLS: Starrett and B&S Dividers, Nice
I came across some excellent Starrett (and one Brown & Sharpe) dividers this weekend, fresh from a well kept machinists chest. More pics are found here at a Flickr album:  PICS

From right to left:
2 1/2 " Brown & Sharpe, milled solid round leg;
3" Starrett, square and tapered milled solid leg
4" Starrett, regular legs
Two 6" Starrett.

Teaser Pic:

[Image: 47146578172_738f956c59_b.jpg]

These are "as found" in a machinists chest; they were obviously well cared for. All are in excellent condition, especially the points, which weren't buggered and resharpened, actually stabbed myself getting them out of my pocket. The 4 and 6 inch ones are $20 plus shipping, and for the 2 1/2" and 3" I'll be at $25 each due to the milled legs on each, they just don't make them like that anymore. You don't get better than B&S and Starrett, and my pricing is a fraction of retail, look 'em up.

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full shipping address so I can print mailing labels and quote shipping. I don't have paypal or any other EFT technology, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum then checks are fine. I ship when I get your mail and PM you with a tracking number when shipped.

Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
One of the 6", and the 4" Starrett are sold.
3" Starrett is sold.

The 6" Starrett and 2 1/2" B&S are still available.
All the dividers are now sold.

Thanks to all for looking!
Rich:

Got the Starrett dividers today: just what I needed: Excellent! Thanks again.

Phil