Delta Unisaw Grand Edition
would a Delta Unisaw Grand Edition ..  3 HP, 10 inch, right tilt cabinet saw with 52 inch extension. Has wheel kit, over arm blade guard with vacuum fitting, extra blades, Dado kit, and many other accessories. be worth $1200
(02-27-2019, 05:46 PM)Buckhunter Wrote: would a Delta Unisaw Grand Edition ..  3 HP, 10 inch, right tilt cabinet saw with 52 inch extension. Has wheel kit, over arm blade guard with vacuum fitting, extra blades, Dado kit, and many other accessories. be worth $1200

Nut teabag a deal for sure.

Depending what the other stuff is is could be quite a deal.

At any rate its a fair price.
Vaping Bad.........
Excellent deal, IMO. See what $1200 will get you new.

First off, the Grand Edition really doesn't provide any bump in the price. Considering how far $1200 goes on the price of a new cabinet saw I think $1200 represents a decent deal. I flipped a Grand White a a couple years ago and was able to get $1500... again it was accessorized well.

I just cringe when I look at the price of new machinery in today's market. I can literally sell most of my used equipment for more than the new purchase prices I paid 10-15 years ago. The other thing that I have noticed is that the used market has dried up where I am located... there just aren't many quality WW tools out there on my local CL and when they do come up people want an arm and a leg for them.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
I’d pay that if I needed a TS. In fact, I think I paid about that for basically same saw with less accessories many years ago.
that saw would be gone in minutes on our CL at that price
If I was in the market for a Uni-saw and saw that ad, I would have a speeding ticket from driving there and a friction burn on my hand from getting the money out of my wallet.
See my L/R tilt comments.
Summary: get it.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I'd buy it but I've already bought two Uni.s. $1,000 for the first, $137 for the second.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
Yes. And H3LL YESSS if it's in decent shape. It'd be nice to be able to own American heavy metal, if that's important to you.