Which harbor freight tool chest is good?
(03-02-2019, 08:55 AM)Wipedout Wrote: Thanks all.                   .

Don't forget your 20% off coupon! Have enjoyed the Harbor Freight store that opened in my town a couple of years ago.

Doug
(03-02-2019, 07:56 PM)Tapper Wrote: Don't forget your 20% off coupon! Have enjoyed the Harbor Freight store that opened in my town a couple of years ago.

Doug

The "fine print" on the 20% coupon is getting so long and comprehensive that few of the big ticket items qualify.  The latest one I got in the mail says it's not valid on chests or carts.  Also not valid on floor jacks, welders (dang!) or that raft load of brands they have been stocking the past few years.  The same limitations are printed on the 20% coupons I've seen in various magazines.
(03-03-2019, 08:12 AM)WxMan Wrote: The "fine print" on the 20% coupon is getting so long and comprehensive that few of the big ticket items qualify.  The latest one I got in the mail says it's not valid on chests or carts.  Also not valid on floor jacks, welders (dang!) or that raft load of brands they have been stocking the past few years.  The same limitations are printed on the 20% coupons I've seen in various magazines.

Yep, tried to use a 20% coupon on my 44" roller cabinet and top chest. Told to read the fine print, not eligible.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Well that sucks. .