Laguna Revo 18/36
(03-03-2019, 03:22 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Yep Awesome products and the worst customer service and next up is Rikon's customer service which is almost as bad.

So tell us about Rikon Arlin? what happened?
https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7346427

I basically feel I am left with a $350 piece of junk hanging on my ceiling.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-07-2019, 06:00 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7346427

I basically feel I am left with a $350 piece of junk hanging on my ceiling.

Now I understand having a little trouble out of my jet air cleaner but its around 17 years old and wasn't much money at the time. I have a feeling the remote circuit is shot but it still runs although the buttons on the unit itself are a little finicky after all these years of no use while using the remote worked.
(03-14-2019, 02:16 AM)Tim J. Chase Wrote: Now I understand having a little trouble out of my jet air cleaner but its around 17 years old and wasn't much money at the time. I have a feeling the remote circuit is shot but it still runs although the buttons on the unit itself are a little finicky after all these years of no use while using the remote worked.

Luv my Jet air cleaner, it's probably 10 yrs old now? Laguna actually came through, FedX lost the shipment.  Laguna expressed the replacement parts out and, it's fixed!  The lost relay showed up 6days after the original delivery date..
Glad you got it fixed. 
Yes

Also glad both of your Jets work great.  Used mine for only 3 months and I really do not mind it breaking down just that they did not fix it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.