Foley Belsaw 12" planer, 220v 5hp, near Boston
This is a big old monster from the 70s that my dad built their house with around '80. He's retired, and I'm downsizing into a new house with a smaller basement, so it needs a new home. I believe it's a 9103 model, my dad even has the rip attachment of anyone wants it (can bring up from PA in a few weeks), but it's a Bad Idea if you ask me. We just saved it for completeness.

Hoping for $400, but open to offers.
"The things I make may be for others, but how I make them is for me." -Tony Konovaloff
"Have nothing in your house which you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris
(03-02-2019, 11:53 PM)kompera Wrote: This is a big old monster from the 70s that my dad built their house with around '80. He's retired, and I'm downsizing into a new house with a smaller basement, so it needs a new home. I believe it's a 9103 model, my dad even has the rip attachment of anyone wants it (can bring up from PA in a few weeks), but it's a Bad Idea if you ask me. We just saved it for completeness.

Hoping for $400, but open to offers.

Those are real workhorse machines; simple, rugged, reliable, and all kinds of power with that 5HP motor.  That's a good deal for someone.  

John
That it is, wish i could keep it but it's just too much machine for my light hobby workload. Going to give my hand plane collection some use instead.
"The things I make may be for others, but how I make them is for me." -Tony Konovaloff
"Have nothing in your house which you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris
Bumpity bump, moving soon and don't want to scrap this beauty, any offers considered!