Night Stand

It's been a while since I completed anything. This is like starting over again.

The wood is Bubinga. I think I mentioned years ago when I started this that I veneered the side panels.

The plans are from Wood magazine. The armoire is started but with a ways to go.

--
See ya later,
Bill
(03-04-2019, 06:34 PM)Bill_de Wrote: It's been a while since I completed anything. This is like starting over again.

The wood is Bubinga. I think I mentioned years ago when I started this that I veneered the side panels.

The plans are from Wood magazine. The armoire is started but with a ways to go.

--

Nicely done!
Good to see your post!
Ag
Nice
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Beautifully done, Bill.  I love the color.  

John
Thanks for the comments guys.

It's good to be back making sawdust Ag.

--
See ya later,
Bill
Beautiful. Can you give some details about the drawer construction? Are those veneered as well? How is the bead applied?
Wow! Very well done!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
(03-05-2019, 02:34 AM)mpm3 Wrote: Beautiful. Can you give some details about the drawer construction? Are those veneered as well? How is the bead applied?

Thank you.

The drawers are typical box construction. The drawer guides are center mount strips of bubinga. The drawer fronts are added to the box. The fronts are solid wood. The bead is cut from 1x bubinga by beading the face/edge at the router table and then ripping the bead off. These are glued on.

HTH
See ya later,
Bill
(03-05-2019, 07:53 AM)shoottmx Wrote: Wow! Very well done!

g

Glad you like it, thanks.

I was a Huey passenger many times, a couple of years after you made it back to the world. You guys took us into some very "interesting" places. 

--
See ya later,
Bill
I dig it
Cool ....................