Sheffield Steel Dovetail and Tenon Saws
Photo 
Two saws made by E.T. Roberts & Lee of London, England.  These saws were purchased years ago in a class with Ian Kirby -- and were especially imported by Kirby for his students.  I'm asking $35.00 each plus shipping.

First is the dovetail saw, the No. 252 "Majestic," brass backed, 8 inch blade with 20 tpi and a 2 inch depth of blade.  The saw plate is true and flat but does show some signs of smudges that I believe can easily be cleaned.  The handle is beech, I believe, and is overall in very good shape though it does show signs of use and rubbing away of the original finish.  Overall, the saw is tight, no missing or damaged teeth.  Might need sharpening.  Has the original paper sleeve case.

Second is the tenon saw, "Parkstone," brass backed, 12 inch blade with 13 tpi.  Like its companion saw, the plate is true and flat with similar signs of smudges that I think can be cleaned.  Again, a beech handle, I believe.  The saw is in overall good shape with signs of use, slight wear of the finish on the handle in particular.  Also might need sharpening.  Has the original paper sleeve case.

I prefer to ship USPS Flat Rate Priority boxes.  I assume either saw will fit into a medium flat rate box.  If someone wants both, I'm happy to find the least expensive way to ship together in one package.
I'll take them both. I'm heading to bed but will PM you in the morning.