Corian
Arlin
As promised here are the lousy pictures.

Attached Files Image(s)

Arlin
Another picture. Only way I cn see to add more than 1 picture. I know it is my fault. Sorry to all viewers

Attached Files Image(s)

Arlin here goes again

Attached Files Image(s)

Arlin trying 1 more time

Attached Files Image(s)

Arlin
The last one I promise. Sorry again to all viewers and if anyone wants to tell me how to post multiple pictures I would appreciate it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Those look nice!
Arlin again
I did have another idea about you maybe scoring corian bigtime. Don't know if it will work or not but maybe worth trying. If anyone has any ideas for Arlin to try or helping with anything else I am sure he would appreciate it. My idea is look on the internet for all brands of this type of material. I know there are more than one but am not sure of names. Write a letter to all of them using snail mail [More likely to get read in my opinion than an unsoliceted E- Mail} Explain to them that you are a disabled vet working with other vets on turning projects and would appreciate any help they could give you in acquiring materials. Include info on the nonprofit you are setting up. I would send this on the letterhead of the VFW or anyting else you think might be appropriate. I think printing pictures and including them might help also. If you do not have any to use I will try to set up my paramiters here so you can send me your e-mail adress and I will get you better pictures than the ones posted here. I would have no problem letting you use them if it helps. Also let them know scraps, cutoffs and small pieces will work for you. Hopefully one of them might contact their dealers in your area or if you are really lucky ship the dealers extra on their next shipment for you to pick up. Would be good advertising and PR for them. Good luck and if I can help let me know. Thanks for your service and sacrifice. Please pass on the same to any other vets you are working with, hopefully they or someone in your local VFW will be able to help you in trying to do this. Much simpler in real life than by e-mail. If you do score some let us know here and I will give some tips I figured out by trial and error. Nothing earth shattering but may be helpful to you.
Contact some kitchen counter shops that work with Corian and ask them to save you the sink cutouts. They usually just throw these away
(03-11-2019, 03:59 PM)Turner52 Wrote:   I know there are more than one but am not sure of names.
Hanex is another brand name. Very similar to Corian.

To add pictures, click on browse, then add attachment, repeat.
Thanks hairy. I have done it before, but really messed it up this time.