Side Table
I just finished this commissioned side table for a friend. The design is mine. It’s 26 inches wide, 12 inches deep and 32 inches tall. The request was for satin oil rubbed look so the walnut has two coats of watco natural. The drawers are poplar with two coats of satin lacquer.

Pictures
That's very nicely done.  The design is unusual with no rails on the sides, just the stiles, but I like it.  Assuming it's all solid wood, those sides might experience quite a lot of stress if your RH changes much out there during the year like it does here.  

John
(03-12-2019, 06:56 PM)jteneyck Wrote: That's very nicely done.  The design is unusual with no rails on the sides, just the stiles, but I like it.  Assuming it's all solid wood, those sides might experience quite a lot of stress if your RH changes much out there during the year like it does here.  

John

Thanks. I updated my post with a link because the pictures were slow to load. Yes it's all solid wood. All the pieces came from the same board and all the grain is running the same way so I'm not worried about cross grain issues. The humidity here in norther Nevada high desert is very low and does not fluctuate significantly. I didn't use stiles and rails on the side pieces because they are so small and thought that the proportions would not look right and I'd have to be concerned with humidity issues.
I can only see 2 pics and they took several minutes to download--we do have a usually fast cable connection.The front looks very cool. Nice clean design that's well executed.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
I just tried the link and it worked ok for me. When I was making the change from pictures to link, it took a long time for pictures to load and even then they all didn't load. I think flickr was having some issues.
Rolleyes
I see the photos fine, with little delay.  

John
They display fine now. Great looking table,

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
A fine looking table. Well done!

--
See ya later,
Bill