FREE-ISH - Sanding Drums, Sharpening Stones, Grinder Wheels
So, I really need to clean out some of the things I've simply accumulated without regard to need or likely use. I'm embarrassed that I did this. <facepalm>
But I have trouble walking away from useful tools at estate sales and such!

All you pay is shipping for a flat-rate box. That's it!
The tools are free. Use them yourself, pass on to friends or anyone who would use them.

So, just chime in here and we'll sort it out!

1. Sanding drum set with plastic holder, plus half the sleeves. - TAKEN Howard Pollack 

2. The rest of the loose drums, plus the other half of the sleeves. - TAKEN Ricc Havens 

3. A couple of handfuls of grinding or wire wheels. I'd say there are a few groups here. (The brown one at the top-middle is a really fine wheel that I've never seen before. The small one to its left is a small wire wheel with a pin for use in a hand drill.)

4. Buffing wheels and compound, plus the flap wheel. - TAKEN (jasfrank)

[Image: IMG_7779.jpeg]

5. Sharpening stones - There are so many, I'll just have to get you guys to choose what you want. Maybe a few per person?
There are several good ones, plus a bunch of cheap ones.

[Image: IMG_7782.jpeg]

[Image: IMG_7784.jpeg]

-- One group TAKEN FB-8 Fine India stone shown in the close up and the white stone, 2d up from the bottom in lower left corner of composite photo. professore 

-- One group TAKEN Jack01 - One of the Norton oil combination stones, plus a couple of additional stones with varying grits.
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
---SEND  PM--------------
PM sent on item 1
[INDICATING availability status in the original post]
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
PM on a couple of the stones.
STILL AVAILABLE:

-- Grinding and wire wheels.

-- 2 Norton combination oil stones.

-- All of the smaller sharpening stones. (There is a slip stone in the box, too.)
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
Deleted.  Sorry I bothered you.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-14-2019, 06:53 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Deleted.  Sorry I bothered you.

I'm not aware that you bothered anyone.
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas