Closet Organizer
If you are OK with the white laminate look, the pre-drilled 16" x 84" panels speed up the assembly.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(03-14-2019, 03:24 PM)Cooler Wrote: If you are OK with the white laminate look, the pre-drilled 16" x 84" panels speed up the assembly.

I did my master bedroom closet with melamine; a little ironed on tape to cover the edges, and it looked great.  You have to get the proper screws for melamine however.  My bride loves it, I doubled up the boxes to hold two levels of hangar space, one is full length for longer dresses, and incorporated boxes for sweaters, and shoes.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(03-13-2019, 01:29 PM)brnhornt Wrote: Thanks!

Check out the easyclosets.com design tool.  You enter the basic dimensions of the closet and they'll spit out the units that would work best.  There's even a small scale that if you look close enough can pull off some rough guestimates of dimensions and then draw up plans of your own.

Thanks for the tip. That looks like a pretty easy tool to use.
(03-14-2019, 06:40 PM)stav Wrote: Thanks for the tip. That looks like a pretty easy tool to use.

I tried it too. Very easy.  But they are showing just one configuration.  Maybe I have to play with it for a longer time.  

There are several sites that offer these types of software design services.  Maybe some apps too.  I will check.
(03-15-2019, 09:26 AM)Cooler Wrote: I tried it too. Very easy.  But they are showing just one configuration.  Maybe I have to play with it for a longer time.  

There are several sites that offer these types of software design services.  Maybe some apps too.  I will check.

Yeah...once you enter the measurements and are done with the layout, you should be able to "Edit" the walls.  From there...just above each unit...but below the, now smaller room layout....is a down-pointing triangle.  Click that drop down and you'll be presented with all of the various units that can be placed in that location.
(03-15-2019, 09:58 AM)brnhornt Wrote: Yeah...once you enter the measurements and are done with the layout, you should be able to "Edit" the walls.  From there...just above each unit...but below the, now smaller room layout....is a down-pointing triangle.  Click that drop down and you'll be presented with all of the various units that can be placed in that location.
Thanks.  I'll try that.