Shop Apron *Sold*
Hello all. I was asked by a fellow member here if I could make a shop apron with cross back straps instead of a neck strap. I was able to make him one.... I made a second one at the same time that I’m offering up here. Made from Martexin Commercial water resistant heavy canvas, with leather straps & pockets (that have a flap to keep the saw dust out). It fits me perfectly 6’-190 lbs, but has plenty of adjustments in all three straps to go smaller & larger. Ranch made in Nevada. $150, includes shipped priority in the USA. PM if interested. Don

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow, that looks amazing. Wish I had the funds.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Thank you ..... pricing on this was difficult, as there are some material costs, but the time/labor is fairly high.
(03-17-2019, 07:57 PM)Yotie Wrote: Thank you ..... pricing on this was difficult, as there are some material costs, but the time/labor is fairly high.

That is a much better design and should serve the person well
I'm the fellow woodnetter that he made this for. This is best apron I have ever tried. All materials are very durable and workmanship is top notch. I looked and looked for a decent apron that had cross back straps (I hate the neck straps) and could not find anything. This is well worth the asking price and then some!!!
(03-17-2019, 07:57 PM)Yotie Wrote: Thank you ..... pricing on this was difficult, as there are some material costs, but the time/labor is fairly high.

I'm sure it's worth even more than the asking price.

I saw a guy once go to the local Amish leathercraft shop and had an over the shoulder double "suspender" type harness made for his tool belt. excellent craftsmanship and he said it felt much better than just a waist belt. Your system looks similar and I bet it is extremely comfortable.

Great job.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry

Wow, I can see that a lot of work went into this, very, very nice.  For this design, materials and workmanship, I think you have priced this incredibly reasonably.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
One of you guys better jump all over this. You won't regret it!
Thanks guys ..... I appreciate the kudos ..... I’d really like this to go to someone here, therefore I’m open to fair offers.
Look like a very nice apron. Very interested.  Any way to get a picture of it on a person ? Would like to see how it looks on.